FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
cswforum

Reply with quote  #1 

Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce the promotional launch of its

Workplace Wellness Ambassador Certification Program!

Kelly Workplace Wellness Pilot Prgm.jpg 

Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce that it will be launching its online
Workplace Wellness Ambassador Pilot Program on January 19.

We are commencing promotions this week with an Early Bird sign up 
and will be opening program registration
this coming Friday, November 28.

You may sign up for our Early Bird – VIP Access Listto learn more.
As a VIP, you will receive our program brochure, registration reminders and

priority notifications. As a sign up thank you, you will also receive a beautiful, reproducible health tip sheet created by one of our Associates,

Kathleen LeGrys to add to your client/employee workplace wellness toolkit.

- - - - - - - - - 

A year ago, I had a vision to create an international Workplace Wellness consulting agency. I therefore formed an international team of workplace wellness experts who helped me formalize my vision and mission for KWC. From there, my Associates and I began in earnest to develop an international

Workplace Wellness Ambassador Certification Program (WWAP).

It certainly did take a village to create this program! I would particularly like to recognize and salute my talented KWC Associates:  
Joel Hershfield, 
William McPeck, Bradley Stern, Kathleen LeGrys and Lindsey Snyder.  Additional notable contributors include: Peter Kelly, Patricia Pardy, Gary Nugent, Dr. Marco Zolow, John Toomey, Karen Pattock, Dr Kandi Qualls, Serena Carcasole, Nicola Tapping, Dr Stephen Bistritz, Julie Elford, Jason Cassidy, Lisa Fraley, Lori Kennedy and Tammy Levitt.  

My deepest appreciation and respect go out to each of you for your tireless efforts in helping to turn my vision into a reality.

I have included below, a promotional email message that you may forward to your contacts to help promote our pilot launch

– it would be greatly appreciated!  Please find attached, additional promotional documents for your review and sharing.

There has been much expressed interest to date! We are thus encouraging early sign up if interested in participating  

as we have a limited enrollment of 15 spaces.

Thanks in advance for helping to make our pilot launch a resounding success!

Would you like to expand your career opportunities in the growing field of

Workplace Wellness coordination, coaching, and consulting?

Are you ready to transform lives by cultivating healthy, vibrant, higher-performing workplaces?

If yes,

we encourage you to sign up for our Early Bird –VIP Access Sign Up List”  for further notifications and priority registration of our online

Workplace Wellness Ambassador Certification Program “Pilot Launch” commencing January 19.

Pilot enrollment limited to 15 participants and registration fees reduced by $250 so don’t delay in subscribing to our VIP list.

Our pilot program is generating a lot of excitement already and we anticipate that the
 15 spots will fill up quickly.

Registration commences November 28!

By signing up for our Early Bird- VIP Access you will immediately receive an email confirmation

asking you to confirm your request to join our list.

You will then receive a follow-up email with a link to our program brochure.

You will also receive our Early Bird Bonus the very next day!

A beautiful, reproducible Workplace Wellness tip sheet by our Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. Associate

Kathleen LeGrys of Health Coach Solutions.

This tip sheet is our gift to you!

A perfect addition to your Wellness Toolkit to share with clients, market yourself to client prospects or use in a workplace wellness campaign/newsletter.

P.S. Signing up for our Early Bird – VIP list does not obligate you to register for our program although we will miss your participation and smiling face all the same!

Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive our confirmation email in your inbox.

Hope to see you in our program!

Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc.

pdf Kelly-WWAP Pilot_Brochure_16Nov_14 (1).pdf     
pdf Kelly-WWAP Pilot Program Presenters.pdf     

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.