FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
matteo

Forum User
Reply with quote  #1 
Date: Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:00 - 20:30
Location : Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst St, Toronto (Dundas subway station)
Price: 10$ - 5$ Student
For More Information: 647-607 54 12 - matteobettin@yahoo.ca

[600_4372274651]

Hello,

I would like to invite you to participate in this second monthly conversation.

There are a lot of very interesting things going on in the world and many of these interesting things are going to begin to create some ripples. In the last conversation I talked about these changes as a result of the Shift. Much is about to come to the surface. There are going to be many tipping points that are challenging points in the world of politics, in the banking system and in all the general activities of the world.

Many of these points appear unconnected apparently, you can look at these occurrences as simply one little event over here, yet they begin to create cascades of changes in the external world. You have seen those changes literally in the past couple of months, for example, Greece has defaulted on loans, and this is a very big deal; it has significant implications for the Greek population but is going to have implications in the financial structuring all over the world. At the same time the Governor of Puerto Rico, a Commonwealth of the United States, specifically said that they cannot pay their debts. This little ripple may be going to effect the municipal bond market in the United States.

You are going to see external things happening but what I'm interested in, in this conversation, is the internal world of our inner beings. As this Shift in Consciousness continues to unfold, referring back to 2012 where a new operating system was put in your computer and it does significantly more and different things then the other one. Much more flexible, much more fluid much more opportunistic for very interesting things but in the process you have to change your habits and your beliefs about how to struck the keys in your key board, in a simple manner. Our internal aspects are going to have many tipping points that are rising up to the surface.

How would you like to be managing these changes?

Many people who are walking around in the world are going to begin to see the external events and simultaneously feel many of their internal events but they don't have any idea of what to do with them.

In this conversation, I'll share a set of tools and concepts that I teach at the beginning of the C.P.P.F. course where you have the ability to hold your attention in a platform of certainty, capability and happiness as you become aware of your vibrations in those fields, patterns, templates of energy that are in your belief systems; the configuration of how you do things will begin to come to the surface and leave.

Looking forward to see you,

Blessing,
Matteo Bettin

https://www.facebook.com/toolsforexpandedawareness

http://www.toolsforexpandedawareness.com/

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.