FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
cswforum

Reply with quote  #1 
I am delighted to introduce the newest member of our Leadership Circle...

Susan Vaughan!

SueVaughan-1.jpg      

I first met Sue at one of the founding meetings of the Centre for Spirituality at Work in the late '90s. Since then she has been a close friend and fellow traveller on the spiritual path. She’s also someone I’d thought of for our Circle from the beginning, so I’m delighted to have her join us.

Here is a brief bio:

Sue Vaughan is a very accomplished workshop trainer/facilitator, who has a passion for helping people improve the quality of their work and personal life.

After 20 years in the corporate IT world (with National Trust & the Royal Bank), and receiving a diploma in Adult Education from St. Francis Xavier University, she started her own company, Experience Expanded Inc. in 1997. Since that time, she has become a highly successful trainer of experiential workshops (in professional development and project management), as well as “team repair” interventions which help dysfunctional work teams ‘get things back on track.’ Her broad client-base ranges from major cities and regions to corporations, insurance companies and universities. Recently, Sue also created a new venture called the Self-Love Diet, a tremendously rich program for ‘nourishing our self & our life with self-love.’

Passionate about brain neuroplasticity, mental health and the power of the mind, Sue is a certified hypnotherapist. A long-time volunteer in palliative care and hospice, she received the June Callwood Circle of Outstanding Hospice Volunteers award. And she is also a mentor for students in the York University’s Learning Disabilities Program. Sue lives in Thornhill, Ontario.

Welcome, Sue!!!

With her addition, we are now 3 people in the Toronto area, and 3 in the Vancouver area. We’re also 3 women and 3 men. And it just feels right.

To read about all the members of our Leadership Circle, click here.

- Eric Hellman

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.