Enjoy learning, and sharing ideas & resources with others?
Want to promote and grow spirit at work?
Like working online?
The Centre for Spirituality at Work is looking for someone to help us grow our online Forum/Bulletin Board!
Position: Forum/Bulletin Board Guru-Coordinator (volunteer)
What does it involve?
Learn more about spirit and work as you watch videos, read articles and humour, check out websites, and learn what others are doing to grow their spirit/work. Post the information online. And help others to use the Forum for themselves.
- receive announcements, resources and content suggestions from Centre members
- review these online
- post them on our Forum/Bulletin Board
- help new users with the Bulletin Board
- manage content and users of the Board
- develop ways to promote/encourage its use
- collaborate with the Director on your work.
- good with computers and working online
- crisp writing skills
- enjoy layout/design to make pages look interesting
- good communications skills – listening, instructional (explaining ‘how to’), and promotional
- enjoy collaborating/working together
Time involvement: 2 to 5 hours per week (more if desired)
Location: from your home/office
For more information, contact Eric Hellman, Director of the Centre:
eric @ spiritualityatwork.org -or- 416-233-8665.