FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
cswforum

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello All,

Since August, I've had the good fortune to do six talks at Unity Churches in the Vancouver area.

These have been a great learning opportunity and time of growth for me – and have helped me start to really understand why I’ve been engaged in this ‘spiritual exploration’ for the past 37 years.

In case you're interested, they're posted below

Thanks for your interest,
and All the best!

Eric Hellman

(eh@erichellman.com)

Click on the Talk title for a link to the audio file. Note: If you any links don't work, you can access the talks through this address as well:
http://erichellman.wixsite.com/12days/more

(You may need to copy and paste that address into your Web browser. Our Bulletin Board links are currently experiencing some problems. - Eric)

1) The Healing Journey: Crossing the Bridge Between Two Worlds

Talk given at Unity of White Rock on Aug 19, 2018.

The service leader is Desiree Stewart. Music is by Ron Oliver, accompanied by Seann Traviller on harmonica.

- - - - - - 

2) The Healing Journey (part 2): Healing our Minds, Bodies, Relationships and World

Talk given at Unity of White Rock on Aug 26, 2018.

The service leader is Lori Firstbrook. Music is by Michael Vincent, with Will Firstbrook on guitar, Seann Traviller on harmonica and Lori on percussion. 

- - - - - -

3) Three Stories of Prosperity: Shifting from “Fear to Love” to Guide our Work & Life

Talk given at Unity of White Rock on October 21, 2018. Music is by Carl Katz, accompanied by Will and Lori Firstbrook.

- - - - - - 

4) Letting in Wisdom, Forgiveness & Grace

Talk given at Unity of New Westminster on Nov. 4, 2018. Singing is by Andrea Wargo, with Alexander Pechenyuk on piano. 

- - - - - - 

5) "I want to reclaim my LIFE." 

Talk given at Unity of White Rock on November 25, 2018. Music is by Carl Katz, accompanied by Will and Lori Firstbrook.

- - - - - -  

6) A Choir of Angels: The Power of Giving & Receiving.

Talk given at Unity of New Westminster on Dec. 2, 2018. Singing is by Art Pearson, with Alexander Pechenyuk on piano.

- - - - - - 

Note: All talks were accompanied by full PowerPoint presentations, which are not available here.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.