FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
nfreeman

Forum User
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there!

My name is Nick Freeman and I am a life coach. I am heading a project called Young Wisdom. The name is meant to be an oxymoron as there is a tendency to believe that you require age and experience to have wisdom. I don't believe this is the case. I believe you can have wisdom at a young age should you so choose to seek out the wisdom within.

Young Wisdom will be in the form of a presentation for university students in which the students will be able to attend for free. The contents of the presentation generally involves concepts of energy and high potential wisdom. The intention of the presentation is to leave the students with a sense of purpose, direction, and peace of mind.

The first stop is Ryerson University with the presentation being held at the end of March 2014. The cost of the lecture hall is $1375+ HST. 

I am looking for sponsors in order to create more awareness around what you are up to as well as to pay for the lecture hall. Please let me know if you would like to sponsor this project or if you know anyone who might be interested in doing so. Of course you can contact me for more details regardless of if you are interested in sponsoring and you would simply like to know more information about Young Wisdom.

Thanks!

Wishing you a life you love living,

Nick Freeman, Personal Coach

e: nfreeman@dreamsfulfilledlifecoaching.com
p: 1(647) 966-5223

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.