Our Soul's Journey series continues on Saturday, Feb. 21st at 10:00 a.m., hosted/facilitated by Sue Vandittelli.
This month, guest Carolyn Brooks will be giving an introduction and experience of Yoga Nidra meditation during the second half of our session. (Silent meditation also available.)
Click on the flyer for more information... or read more about Yoga Nidra below.
(For directions or parking information, click here.)
About Yoga Nidra:
Yoga Nidra allows us to reach a state of deep relaxation and restoration. It has been called lucid sleep since we remain awake and aware throughout. No prerequisite is required and no Yoga poses are performed. We usually lie on a mat with the optional use of blankets and pillows to help with any discomfort.
The practice allows us to experience complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation and to access stillness and well being within ourselves. It is beneficial to assist with physical, emotional and mental imbalances, including anxiety, depression, insomnia, addictions, eating disorders, and trauma.
· Guided meditation to develop one-pointed focus
· Manifesting change through the power of intention
· Progressive relaxation to systematically release physical tension
· Breath awareness and visualizations for mental, emotional and physical balance
· A powerful practice for daily energy balancing