FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
creinhart

Forum User
Reply with quote  #1 
The book is published by John Hunt Publishing, Circle Books, UK and itself is the fruit of my MA in Christian Spirituality, 1999, Heythrop College, University of London and a Doctorate, Doctor of Professional Studies (Developing a Spirituality Praxis within a Multidisciplinary Organization), International Centre for Work Based Learning, Middlesex University, London 2003.

An Authentic Spirituality for today

Within the pages of A Fruit-Bearing Spirituality Dr Reinhart shares a Model for Understanding and Developing Spirituality Praxis (theory and practice combined) while enveloping the personal and social aspects. There is also a basic Model of Inclusivity referring to the Dominant paradigm of oppression and the need for a paradigm shift and new world view.

It is not about Religion or Theology but about the Spirit, which no faith has ownership of, and includes perspectives on relationships, context for practice, language, religion/theology, transformation and quantum physics

A Noteable Resource

• offering an explanation on what defines an authentic spirituality in the 21st century
  • referencing voices from others who are writing within the field
  • offering an extensive bibliography as well as addresses to many websites and youtube teaching videos, providing some help along the on-going spiritual journeys that we are each on within our Global Home

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction

Contents
Foreword by Mary Grey
Preface
Introduction: Fruits from the Bottom Up
PART ONE: Embarking on the Journey
1 Eight Steps to an Inner Spiritual Praxis
2 Even the Oppressed Need to Change
3 Cycles of Change and Growth
PART TWO: Science Supports Spirituality
4 Dipping into Quantum Mechanics
5 Seeking an Authentic Spirituality
6 Making the Change (to) Now
PART THREE: Bread Crumbs for the Journey
7 Fruits and Consequences of Growth
8 Spotting Spoiled Fruit
9 Nourishment for the Future
10 Transformation and Love
Conclusion: How This Book Came About
Bibliography

I have a web site: http://www.carolynreinhart.com which explains more about the book including the endorsements and book reviews.

I am happy to answer any questions. My e-mail is reinhartcarolyn@hotmail.com or reply below.

The book is available on Amazon to order (control click)

There is a flyer written by the Publisher below. Click on it to open.

Thank you

Carolyn

Attached Files
doc flyer-_word_copy_-_Copy_(2).doc (125.50 KB, 12 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.