FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE

Author   Comment  
cswforum

Reply with quote  #1 

More Signs of the Consciousness Shift... (happening around us)

1) Future Of Work: Mindfulness As A Leadership Practice - by Jeanne Meister, http://www.Forbes.com (Apr 27, 2015) 

"I first learned about mindfulness at the moment I needed it the most: I was referred to the mindfulness work of Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, professor emeritus of the University of Massachusetts Medical School by my surgeon after breaking both my ankle and top of my foot in an accident..."

Read more here 

2) Intestinal Fortitude, from "Maria Shriver: Powered by Inspiration" - a newsletter & community for Igniting Architects of Change

MariaShriver.JPG 

"I don't know about you, but the world feels unsteady to me... As summer comes a close, I'm going to focus once again on strengthening my own intestinal fortitude, cultivating my own faith, so I can stay strong, stay centered, stay focused on the blessings instead of... getting drawn into all the hysteria that gets all the attention. That way when someone calls me or someone I love a 'bimbo,' a 'baby' or maybe even a 'babe' (ha!), I want to be ready to respond... I want to respond, not with anger or weakness, but from a place of intestinal fortitude — that's where the love is, that's where the strength is, that's where true power lives."

These words come from Maria's latest newsletterIt includes links to such articles as:

Who in the World Do You Think You Are?

The Role of the Spirit When Facing Illness, Pain or Aging by Pema Chodron

To My Daughters: The Words You Choose Are More Powerful Than You Can Ever Imagine
by Good Men Project

...and more.

You can read it here.

And read more about her inspiring intention & community here.

Who is Maria Shriver?
Yes, she's the one you're probably thinking of... member of the "Kennedy clan" and former wife of Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger...
Maria is the mother of four, a Peabody and Emmy-winning journalist and producer, a six-time New York Times best-selling author, and an NBC News Special Anchor reporting on the shifting roles, emerging power and evolving needs of women in modern life. She creates socially conscious television, books, films and digital media with the purpose of informing, inspiring and igniting hearts and minds in a discussion that produce positive impact in the world. 

Maria Shriver’s work is driven by her belief that all of us have the ability to be what she calls Architects of Change — people who see a problem in their own life or the community around them, then step out of their comfort zone and do what it takes to create the solution... Read more about her here.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.