Conscious Capitalism is a movement - and an organization - dedicated to "elevating humanity through conscious business." You can read more about it on our bulletin board (click here) or go to their website at http://www.consciouscapitalism.org
Their next annual conference is April 9-11, 2014, and we've provided more information below. For those considering attending, there is a 10% discount on event fee - available through Feb. 28/14.
Here's more about the event:
WHO: CC 2014 is designed for CEOs and their executive teams, executives and entrepreneurs, and the consultants and coaches who serve and support them, and anyone else interested in Conscious Capitalism.
WHAT + WHY: This 48-hour event is designed to deepen your practical application of the principles of Conscious Capitalism with high potency keynotes from:
• Walter Robb (Co-CEO of Whole Foods Market)
• Dov Seidman (CEO of LRN & author of HOW: Why How We Do Anything is Everything)
• Raj Sisodia (co-author of Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business)
• Ann Rhoades (Chief People Officer of JetBlue Airlines & author of Built on Values: Creating an Enviable Culture that Outperforms the Competition)
There will also be more than forty 75-minute practicums, mapping onto the principles of Conscious Capitalism, including: Systems Thinking • The Art & Architecture of Community Building • Meetings That Don’t Suck • Unleashing Innovation: The Question is the Answer • Building a Values-Based Culture • Enhancing Consciousness Inside Your Organization • Conscious Leadership... and much more.
WHEN: Wednesday April 9th, 1:00 pm through Friday April 11th, 1:30 pm
WHERE: Paradise Point Resort, Mission Bay, San Diego, California
• If you would like to stay at Paradise Point, for a special CC 2014 room rate at Paradise Point, call 800-344-2626 and use promotional code: Conscious Capitalism 2014 or CC2014
HOW: REGISTER NOW! for a 10% discount on event fee (available through 2/28/14).
Questions?: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about conscious capitalism, see our Bulletin Board