FORUM / BULLETIN BOARD / COMMUNITY SPACE
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
cswforum

Reply with quote  #1 
Spirituality and Creativity in Management International Congress, Barcelona, April 23-25

[0f496312-91d4-4890-8ae0-5f572c162fcb]
Barcelona, Spain

As a member of the Scientific Committee of the Spirituality and Creativity in Management World Congress, taking place in Barcelona April 23rd - 25th 2015,  I would like to invite you to submit a proposal to the conference.  The Call for Papers, Call for PDW's  and Call for Doctoral Consortium submission deadline is November 28th 2014.

My husband, Ellis Ralph, and I are the co-chairs of the Professional Development Workshop track.  We are inviting proposals for a 2 or 3 hour workshop that will be experiential and relevant to people interested in "Management, Spirituality, and Religion."  We are especially interested in workshops that support the conference theme of "Spirituality and Creativity in Management."

I have been to two of the previous three conferences, which are co-sponsored by the International Association of Management, Spirituality and Religion, and have found all of the papers and presentations inspirational and intellectually thought provoking.  I sincerely hope you will consider submitting a proposal to this conference.  If you are a practitioner, consultant, coach, or business leader, you will find the Professional Development Workshops very useful and meaningful for your work.   

Here are some useful links:

This conference is a wonderful meeting ground for people who are Edgewalkers, who bridge different cultures, and who span the boundaries between scholarship and practice.  

We are exploring the possibility of holding an Edgewalker Cafe (short discussion group) either before or after the conference in Barcelona.

If you have any questions about the conference, please contact the conference organizer, Dominik Mertens at SCMWC.PAPERS@esade.edu 

Please forward this e-mail to anyone you think might be interested.

With Love,

Judi Neal, Ph.D.
Chairman & CEO
Edgewalkers International

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.